The Body explores how individuals are joined with the body of Christ through baptism and how the idea of community is essential to the worship experience, including:
• What early church documents and practices teach us about how baptism is celebrated today.
• What symbols are common to all Christians in the celebration of baptism.
• Why there are different forms of baptism among various Christian traditions.
• How the Scriptures and church history support the community of believers as an important part of worship.
• How one unique community of believers celebrates worship through its western-themed cowboy church.
The Feast explores the significance of the Eucharist in worship and reveals how the observance of special days and seasons of remembrance and anticipation such as Advent and Lent is essential to the worship experience, including:
• What early church documents and practices teach us about how the ...
The Music explores how liturgy and music have enriched the celebration of God’s story throughout centuries of Christianity, including:
• Why time, place, structure and symbols are significant components of worship
• What elements of liturgy lead us to experience the glories of Heaven while on Ear...