The Feast explores the significance of the Eucharist in worship and reveals how the observance of special days and seasons of remembrance and anticipation such as Advent and Lent is essential to the worship experience, including:
• What early church documents and practices teach us about how the Eucharist is celebrated today.
• Why the feast of the table is called by different names: Eucharist, Communion, the Lord's Supper.
• What the different methods of celebrating the Eucharist are among various Christian traditions.
• How Old Testament feast days and festivals have formed a pattern for the current Christian calendar of holy days and seasons.
• Why the liturgical year is still relevant for Christians today.
The Music explores how liturgy and music have enriched the celebration of God’s story throughout centuries of Christianity, including:
• Why time, place, structure and symbols are significant components of worship
• What elements of liturgy lead us to experience the glories of Heaven while on Ear...
The Embrace explores the inward worship practices of prayer and contemplation and the outward acts of worship found in service and ministry, including:
• How beloved prayers such as the Lord's Prayer have become an essential part of our ongoing dialogue with God.
• Why public and private prayer i...